LAW OFFICES OF PHIL SUDAN
- We provide the highest quality legal services together with personal attention to each client’s particular needs and interests.
- We care about our clients. To best serve them, we learn all that we can about our clients, their business, and their industry.
- We have a stake in our clients? success. We are only successful if they are successful, so we treat our clients as business partners working toward a common goal.
- We ask our clients to keep us informed about developments in their business so that we can anticipate issues before they happen. By keeping us informed, we can best keep our clients informed and resolve issues at the earliest possible time. Because we place a high priority on responsiveness to our clients’ needs, we are accessible.
- We do not create roadblocks to deals. Where real problems exist, we will identify them, but will suggest how to resolve those problems so that the client’s objectives may still be met.
- We recognize that many problems arise without much prior warning and require an immediate response. We return calls quickly, we have systems in place to locate attorneys who are out of the office and are accessible around the clock in case an emergency arises.
- Wherever possible, we work with our clients to establish strategies, budgets, and timelines.
- We make full use of technology to give our clients the full benefit of our experience while holding down legal costs.
- We understand that client satisfaction is a function of how well we meet the client’s expectations. We begin each project by giving the client a realistic assessment of the client’s situation, then work to provide the client with the best possible results.
- We look for ways to serve our clients beyond the legal realm. If a client would benefit from an introduction we might make, we make it. We continually look for ways to return the favor of a client’s business.